Reservations and ticketing
- Attendees may book through United on the Meetings Travel webpage (enter ZNT4721052 in the offer code box).
- Discount level applicable based on first letter of fare basis.
- Discounts not permitted on Basic Economy fares, which include Passenger Types EOU/ ERU/ ERS/ ERT.
MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars and miles for their travel.
United flights are flights operated by United or operated by other airlines and branded United Express.
When passengers fly to the event location utilizing the ZNT4721052 code, this agreement provides the discounts described below on United flights and other approved airlines.
Flights via the Atlantic
Marketed and/or operated by Air Canada (“AC”), Austrian Airlines (“OS”), Tyrolean Airways (VO), Brussels Airlines N.C. (“SN”), Lufthansa German Airlines (“LH”), Swiss International Air Lines LTD (“LX”).
*Additional carriers for travel within Europe, Middle East, Africa and India may be permitted between select cities. Check the rule conditions in your GDS system for these additional airline partners.
Flights via the Pacific
United operated and marketed flights and United codeshare flights operated by All Nippon Airways (“NH”) and Air New Zealand (“NZ”).
*Japan point of origin flights are excluded.
Flights booked on United.com
United operated and marketed flights and United codeshare flights operated by AC, OS, SN, LH, LX, NH and NZ.
Canada Point of Sale
United operated and marketed flights and United codeshare flights operated by OS, SN, LH, LX, NH and NZ.
*Flights marketed by AC are excluded.
In addition to booking reservations through united.com, attendees can also book through a travel agency or United Reservations:
US and Canada:
- Contact your preferred travel agent and provide the discount program information (see travel agent information below).
- Call United Meetings & Group Reservations: 800-426-1122 7:00-21:00 CST M-F, 7:00-17:00 CST S-S
- Booking fees are waived for United Meetings reservations.
All other locations:
- Contact your preferred travel agent and provide the discount program information (see travel agent information below) or by contacting their local United Reservation Desk.
Travel agent information
When making reservations through your travel agency, provide the following important information. Travel management companies may issue United Meetings tickets using the following information.
- Account Code: MTG99 is for all agencies to use for auto-pricing
- Tour Code: ZNT4 required in the tour code box
- Ticket Designator: Automatically included on the ticket when using the MTG99 account code
- OSI: Include OSI message as follows— United Meetings, United Meetings ZNT4
- Discounts: Discount level applicable based on first letter of fare basis; discounts are not permitted on Basic Economy fares, which include Passenger Types EOU/ ERU/ ERS/ ERT
- Ticket stock: Valid on UA/LH/LX/AC/OS/SN
Debit memos may be issued for invalid or missing tour codes.
- Start your visa process early.
- Ensure your passport is up to date and won’t expire within 6 months of your trip.
- Give your airline advance notice if you need assistance — including for a companion to accompany you.
- Carryon limits don’t apply to medical supplies, mobility aids, or assistive devices you’re using — check with your carrier for luggage limits.
- Talk to your doctor about what steps you need to take to travel safely with any medication or devices you use.
- Check your country’s travel requirements if you have any additional questions.